End User License Agreement
WUW stream is a subscription service that provides our members with access to a selection of copyrighted motion pictures and other audiovisual entertainment (“Content”) streamed over the Internet to certain WUW stream ready devices. Read More
This License Agreement contains details on your limited right and license to use the Software solely in connection with your use of the WUW stream service.
The Software contains material that is protected by copyright and other applicable intellectual property laws and by international treaty provisions. The Software is licensed, not sold or given, to you by Eclipse for use only under the terms of this License Agreement and all rights not specifically granted to you herein are reserved to Eclipse and to any third party with ownership rights in software and documentation used in the Software. You may not remove any proprietary notice of Eclipse or any other party from any copy of the Software or documentation.
The rights granted under the terms of this License Agreement include any software upgrades that replace and/or supplement the original Software.
Eclipse reserves the right, from time to time, with or without notice to you, to change the terms of this License Agreement in our sole and absolute discretion. The most current version of this License Agreement will supersede all previous versions. Your use of the Software after changes are made means that you agree to be bound by such changes. As such, you should review the License Agreement periodically.
- Grant of Limited License. Eclipse grants you a non-exclusive, limited and nontransferable license, subject to and conditioned on your compliance with the restrictions set forth in this License Agreement, to install and use the Software, provided to you by or on behalf of Eclipse in connection with your use of the WUW stream service, for public performances on one screen at your place of business. This subscription does not service home use and each subscription services only one screen at a time.
- Usage Rules and Limitations. As a condition of the limited license for the Software granted to you in this License Agreement, except as and only to the extent expressly permitted in this License Agreement or by applicable law which cannot be waived by this License Agreement, you may NOT:
- publish, rent, lease, modify, loan, distribute or create derivative works based on the Software or any part thereof;
- copy, decompile, reverse engineer, disassemble, translate, adapt or otherwise reduce the Software to human readable form;
- attempt to create the source code from the object code of the Software;
- transmit or make the Software available over a network where it could be used by multiple computers or WUW stream ready devices at the same time;
- make any third-party software contained in the Software a standalone product;
- take any action that will infringe on the intellectual property or other proprietary rights of Eclipse or any third party software provider;
- sublicense or assign the Software;
- view any movies and TV shows provided by Eclipse or its suppliers anywhere other than within the country authorized by Eclipse (“Territory”) as we are limited by the rights that our content programmers grant to us, and Eclipse may use technologies to verify your compliance.
- If you “uninstall” the Software, you will no longer be able to use the Software to view movies & TV shows on that WUW stream ready device.
- No Ownership Rights. You agree that Eclipse owns and retains all rights to the services; the Content you access and view as part of the services is owned or controlled by Eclipse and its content programmers. You further agree that you have no ownership rights in any Software. Rather, you have a limited license to use the Software as long as this License Agreement remains in effect. Ownership of the Software and all intellectual property rights therein shall remain at all times with Eclipse and/or its licensors. Any other use of the Software by any other person, business, corporation, government or any other entity is strictly prohibited and is a violation of this License Agreement.
Eclipse may issue you an upgraded version of the Software automatically upon an instance of your use of the Software or the WUW stream service or otherwise in connection with your use of the WUW stream ready device. Alternatively, Eclipse may require you to consent to an upgrade to the Software (“Software Upgrades”) before using, installing or accessing the Software. If you decline the Software Upgrades, you may not be able to use or access the Software or the WUW stream service.
This License Agreement is effective until terminated. Your rights under this License Agreement are terminable by Eclipse at any time without notice. A waiver by Eclipse of any breach of any provision of this License Agreement shall not constitute a waiver of any prior, concurrent or subsequent breach of the same or any other provisions hereof.
The Software is provided “as is.” Your ability to use the WUW stream service is subject to your system compatibility with our Software as such requirements may change from time to time. Compatibility of system requirements with the Software is your responsibility.
Any questions, complaints or claims regarding the Software shall be directed to Customer Service.