Welcome to WUW stream! We are a subscription service provided by Eclipse Entertainment Limited (“Eclipse”) that allows our members to stream over the Internet a curated selection of copyrighted motion pictures and other audiovisual entertainment (“Content”) streamed over the Internet to certain WUW stream ready devices. Read More
The services may be subscribed to by anyone aged 18 and over living in the UK (including the Isle of Man and Channel Islands). If you are under the age of 18, you are not permitted to register with or provide your personal information to Eclipse.
By using the WUW stream service, you consent to receiving electronic communications from Eclipse as part of your relationship. Any notices, agreements, disclosures or other communications that we send to you electronically will satisfy any legal communication requirements, including that such communications be in writing. You also consent to receiving certain other communications from us, such as promotional announcements about new WUW stream features and content.
- Membership Registration. Your WUW stream membership, which may start with a free trial, will continue month-to-month and automatically renew unless and until you cancel your membership or it is terminated. To create a membership account, you will be required to create a user name and password, provide certain personal information about yourself, and provide a valid credit card or other accepted method of payment (“Payment Method”). You must have internet access to use the services. We will bill the monthly membership fee to your Payment Method. If you cancel your membership, you must do so before it renews each month in order to avoid billing of the next month’s membership fees to your Payment Method.
- Free Trials. Your membership may start with a free trial. The free trial period of your membership lasts for thirty (30) days. Free trials are for new and certain former members of the services only and we reserve the right, in our absolute discretion, to determine your eligibility for a free trial period. At the end of the free trial period of your membership, we will begin billing your Payment Method for monthly membership fees and your membership will automatically renew monthly. To view the specific details of your membership, including the end date of your free trial period and cancellation instructions, visit the “Your Account” page on our website. We may authorize your Payment Method through various methods, including authorizing it up to approximately one month of service as soon as you register.
- Periodic Billing. By commencing your WUW stream membership and providing a Payment Method, you authorize us to charge to your Payment Method a monthly membership fee, and any other charges you may incur in connection with your use of the Services, such as taxes or possible transaction fees. You acknowledge that the amount billed each month may vary from time to time due to promotional offers, including gift card redemption and promotional code redemption, and/or changing or adding a plan, and you authorize us to charge your Payment Method for such varying amounts, which may be billed monthly in one or more charges.
- Billing Cycle. The £29.99 monthly membership fee for WUW stream services will be billed on the Membership Start Date and each month thereafter unless and until you cancel your membership. We automatically bill your Payment Method each month on the calendar day corresponding to your Membership Start Date. Membership fees are fully earned upon payment. We reserve the right to change the timing of our billing, in particular, as indicated below, if your Payment Method has not successfully settled. You can see your Membership Start Date by visiting our website and clicking on the “Your Account” page.
- No Refunds. Payments are nonrefundable and there are no refunds or credits for partially used periods. Following any cancellation, however, you will continue to have access to WUW stream services through the end of your current billing period. At any time, and for any reason, we may provide a refund, discount, or other consideration to some or all of our members. The amount and form of such credits, and the decision to provide them, are at our sole and absolute discretion. The provision of credits in one instance does not entitle you to credits in the future for similar instances, nor does it obligate us to provide credits in the future, under any circumstance.
- Payment Methods. You may edit your Payment Method information by visiting our website and clicking on the “Your Account” link. If a payment is not successfully settled, due to expiration, insufficient funds, or otherwise, and you do not edit your Payment Method information or cancel your account (see “Cancellation” below), you remain responsible for any uncollected amounts and authorize us to continue billing the Payment Method, as it may be updated. This may result in a change to your payment billing dates. We may update your Payment Method with information provided by the applicable payment service provider, and you authorize us to continue to charge the membership fee to the updated Payment Method.
There is no long term commitment; you may cancel your membership at any time. Upon doing so, your account will close at the end of your current billing period and you will continue to have access to the WUW stream services through the end of such period. We do not provide refunds or credits for any partial-month membership periods or unwatched WUW stream content. To cancel your membership, follow the cancellation instructions on our website’s “Your Account” page.
WUW stream software is developed by, or for, Eclipse and is designed to enable streaming and viewing of content from Eclipse through certain WUW stream ready devices.
By using our Service, you acknowledge and agree to the End User License Agreement and to receive, without further notice or prompting, updated versions of the WUW stream and related third-party software. If you do not accept the foregoing terms, do not use our service. We do not take responsibility or otherwise warrant the performance of these devices, including the continuing compatibility of the device with our service. By using our service, you agree to look solely to the entity that manufactured and/or sold you the device or any issues related to the device and its compatibility with the WUW stream service.
Except for the foregoing limited license, no right, title or interest shall be transferred to you. In furtherance of the foregoing, you may not either directly or through the use of any means (including, without limitation, any device, software, website or other web-based service) remove, alter, bypass, avoid or interfere with any copyright, trademark or other proprietary notices marked on the Content or any content protection or access control measure associated with the Content (including, without limitation, any geo-filtering mechanisms). You may not either directly or through the use of any means copy, record, download, stream capture, reproduce, duplicate, archive, distribute, upload, publish, modify, translate, broadcast, perform, display, sell, transmit or retransmit the Content unless expressly permitted in writing by Eclipse. You may not incorporate the Content into, or stream or retransmit the Content via, any hardware or software application or make it available via frames or in-line links unless expressly permitted by Eclipse in writing. Furthermore, you may not create, recreate, distribute or advertise an index of any significant portion of the Content without express written permission from Eclipse. You may not build a business utilizing the Content, whether or not for profit. The Content covered by these restrictions includes without limitation any text, graphics, layout, interface, logos, photographs, audio and video materials, and stills. In addition, you are strictly prohibited from creating derivative works or materials that otherwise are derived from or based on in any way the Content, including montages, mash-ups and similar videos, wallpaper, desktop themes, greeting cards, and merchandise, without express written permission from Eclipse in writing. This prohibition applies even if you intend to give away the derivative materials free of charge.
You may come across Content that you find offensive, indecent, explicit or objectionable. Also, Content types, genres, categories and descriptions are provided as suggestions to help with navigation and Eclipse does not guarantee that you will agree with them. You acknowledge these risks.
Eclipse uses various technologies to provide you with an optimal viewing experience. However, quality of Content, including resolution, may be affected by the format of the Content, your location, the speed and bandwidth of your internet service, and the devices used, among other factors. The time it takes you to begin playing Content will also vary based on a number of factors, including your location, the internet bandwidth, the number of devices simultaneously connecting to the same network and the Content you have selected. Therefore Eclipse is unable to make any warranties about the Content in these respects.
- violates the rights of others, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright, privacy, publicity, or other proprietary rights;
- uses technology or other means to access, index, frame or link to the Services (including the Content) that is not authorized by Eclipse (including by removing, disabling, bypassing, or circumventing any content protection or access control mechanisms intended to prevent the unauthorized download, stream capture, linking, framing, reproduction, access to, or distribution of the Services);
- involves accessing the Services (including the Content) through any automated means, including “robots,” “spiders,” or “offline readers” (other than by individually performed searches on publicly accessible search engines for the sole purpose of, and solely to the extent necessary for, creating publicly available search indices – but not caches or archives – of the Services and excluding those search engines or indices that host, promote, or link primarily to infringing or unauthorized content);
- introduces viruses or any other computer code, files, or programs that interrupt, destroy, or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- damages, disables, overburdens, impairs, or gains unauthorized access to the Services, including Eclipse or its technology partner’s servers, computer network, or user accounts;
- removes, modifies, disables, blocks, obscures or otherwise impairs any advertising in connection with the Services (including the Content);
- uses the Services to advertise or promote services that are not expressly approved in advance in writing by Eclipse;
- encourages conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability;
- interferes with any other party’s use and enjoyment of the Services; or
- attempts to do any of the foregoing.
In order to participate in certain Services, you may be notified that it is necessary to download software or other materials or agree to additional terms and conditions. From time to time, we may make changes to the Services, including without limitation, the availability of the Content. We reserve the right to change, suspend, or discontinue some or all of the Services, either temporarily or permanently, with respect to any or all users, at any time without notice.
You agree that Eclipse owns and retains all rights to the Services. You further agree that the Content you access and view as part of the Services is owned or controlled by Eclipse and/or Eclipse’s licensors. The Services and the Content are protected by copyright, trademark, and other intellectual property laws and may not be copied, downloaded, or otherwise exploited.
You agree that your use of Services is at your own risk and that Services (including the WUW stream website, the Content and software associated therewith, and any other materials contained on or provided through WUW stream) are provided “as is” and to the fullest extent permitted by law, are provided without warranties of any kind, either express or implied. Eclipse does not make any warranties of fitness for a particular purpose, title, merchantability, completeness, availability, security, compatibility or non-infringement; or that the services will be uninterrupted, free of viruses and other harmful elements, accurate, error-free or reliable.
If you encounter any difficulties accessing or using the Services, please do not hesitate to contact our customer service department at email@example.com.
If you believe that any Content provided through the Services constitutes a copyright infringement, please email notice of copyright infringement to Eclipse at firstname.lastname@example.org, or via mail to MPLC House, 2-4 Saffrons Road, Eastbourne, East Sussex, BN21 1DG, Attention: Eclipse Copyright Claim.
The notification should contain the following information: (i) an electronic or physical signature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive copyright interest; (ii) a description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed; (iii) a description of where the material that you claim is infringing is located on the Services that is reasonably sufficient to enable Eclipse to identify and locate the material; (iv) how Eclipse can contact you, such as your address, telephone number, and email address; (v) a statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and (vi) a statement by you that the above information in your notice is accurate and under penalty of perjury that you are authorized to act on behalf of the copyright owner or the owner of an exclusive right in the material.